The Most Correct Book of Any on Earth... Have you Read It?


Quoting from the Mormon prophet Joseph Smith, "The Book of Mormon is the most correct book of any on earth." This article explains why Joseph Smith could make this statement with certainty. It explores other bold declarations concerning it's validity and gives reasons that the LDS Church considers it one of their "standard works" of scripture. I wrote this article about The Book of Mormon, over on Hubpages.

I would like to share this article with my blogging friends here on A Well Behaved Mormon Woman. I love The Book of Mormon. I am in awe of its truthfulness and power, of which I feel each and every time I open its pages.

The Book of Mormon is true. There is no doubt about this in my mind. The evidences are overwhelming, and not the least of which, is the powerful witness to my soul - through the gift and power of the Holy Ghost, that it is true!

I hope that you enjoy reading about the "most correct book of any on earth" -- The Book of Mormon.

I would love it, if you took the time to make a comment over on the Hub...


tDMg
LdsNana-AskMormon



read more | digg story

Comments

  1. I love how your worded your post...Being a covert, I have a hard time talking to my parents about this without upsetting anyone since we are so close. I know without a doubt it is the the only true book, and I am so blessed to have it in my life!! I think I may get the courage up now to ask my parents to come to church :)
    Love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate -

    Thank you for such kind words. I love hearing your sweet testimony about the truthfulness of The Book of Mormon.

    We can share our love for the gospel through both words and the actions of our lives.

    Yes, invite your parents to Church. They will know that your intentions are loving, if you remember to do so, with a Christlike love for them.

    Keep me posted...

    Thanks for reading:-)

    tDMg
    LdsNana-AskMormon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's great you are willing to stand up for what you believe. Keep up the good work!

    Jewel, a fellow LDS blogger

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment