The LDS GrandParent Place


"A wonderful new Blog that explores the adventures in grandparenting from an LDS perspective, teaching grandparents how to stay connected to their grandchildren eternally."

I believe that an LDS GrandParent is unique -- from all other grandparents. The LDS Grandparent has an eternal perspective, which gives them an understanding of the sacred relationship that they have with each one of their grandchildren.

It is from this foundational Place, that LDS Grandparents know, just how important the relationship that they develop with a grandchild should be.

The LDS GrandParent Place
, is where this Well Behaved Mormon Woman, plans on spending quite a bit of her time. I am so grateful to be a grandmother... or Nana:-) Truly my grandchildren are the joy of my life. These are such wonderful relationships that we have with each of these precious little ones, that we are so blessed to have in our lives.

I treasure the time that I am able to spend with each one of my grandchildren. I have a great desire, to make certain, that I fulfill my role as an LDS Grandparent, to the best of my ability.

We as grandparents, can be one of the greatest blessings that a grandchild can have. I want to be that, for each one of my grandchildren. As Latter-Day Grandparents, it is our deep understanding of eternal covenants, which we make in Holy Temples - that give the LDS GrandParent - such a unique perspective into Grand-Parenting.

At The LDS GrandParent Place - you are invited to come and explore with me, what it means to be a Grand-Parent of Covenant, and how we can better fulfill this great prepatory calling...

tDMg
LdsNana-AskMormon




read more | digg story

Comments

  1. What a wonderful site! I'm not a grandparent yet but I appreciate all the good things that you are doing to strengthen the home and family and to inspire others! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi -

    Thank you. I love being a Nana. You will too:-)

    I hope that those who are not an LDS grandparent yet... will share The LDS GrandParent Place with those who are. I really feel that the grandparent relationship, can be one of the most valuable that our children develop.

    The LDS Grandparent, can have such a positive influence on a grandchild, and their eternities...

    So nice to see you.

    tDMg
    LdsNana

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment