The Awesomeness of Lake Powell...


My Family Favorites
Originally uploaded by LdsNana-WriteOn
A year ago at this time, I was on Lake Powell for my very first time. It was a transforming trip for me, that I will never forget. My Lake Powell photos are among some of my favorite photo streams. I never tire of looking at these pictures and always appreciate the feelings of love, fun, contentment - and the gentle healing that were a part of a very special trip, with very special people in my life -- of which I shall never forget.

There are most likely only a few places or experiences in our entire lives, that can have the power to heal us and testify to us that we truly have a very personal and loving relationship with our Father in Heaven. This for me is one of them... which to this date, can only compare with the Majesty of God, that I feel in His Holy Temples.

It is good to remember...

tDMg
LdsNana-AskMormon

Comments

  1. Nana,
    I too have been thinking about the great Lake Powell vacations of years gone by. This year we are not going to be able to go...time commitment and cost prohibitive reasons, boo hoo!

    I think the beauty and majesty of the area is a reminder of the Glory of the Lord as well. You are right, only in the Holy Temple have I felt the same splendor that I have felt among those canyon walls in the presence of my dear family.

    Thank you for the memory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your beautiful comments and inspiration. You do womanhood proud. We need to all stick together!
    I'm putting a link to you on my blog http://simplymormon.blogspot.com
    Keep on!
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment